Re: [m-hb] MIT Guild cancellation Fwd: Update: COVID-19 & Student Organizations

My sense was that it was...less than a request, but more than permission
(encouragement?).  He said something about keeping people reminded that we
(I think he mostly meant the church, but poss. also the bellringers) exist.