Re: [m-hb] MIT Guild cancellation Fwd: Update: COVID-19 & Student Organizations

Hi all,

just to confirm the situation as I understand it.

I have had a note from old North confirming that they need us to cancel all
ringing there til at least the end of the month; this is in line with what
Ed already found.

I wrote Jim at the Advent on Friday but have not heard back from him. As
best I can read from the advent website it seems that services are still on
there, and so I think those as wish can likely ring tomorrow. If you do go
in please be very sensitive to any requests from the church; they surely
have a lot on their minds at the moment. Please do not feel any obligation
to go and make up numbers.

Stay safe all,

Dale