Re: [m-hb] MIT Guild cancellation Fwd: Update: COVID-19 & Student Organizations

Hi! Many thanks for asking about ropes — I think that sanitizer, and
washing hands, once Old North is back open, will have to suffice. (The
advice about a bend is probably not useful, as it would also imply
removing the tails currently there, which I am loathe to do…)

I also, sadly, agree that days when we can’t eat on the Greenway are
probably not best served by eating in the Market instead.

Thanks,
Ricky