Re: (ET) E-15 pulley removal -> drive belt modifications

On 2/13/2013 12:29 PM, Jim Coate wrote:
I consider fix-a-flat the option of last resort/emergency use.
Having to open up a wheel with the goop inside is a mess. And some
limited evidence shows that when left in the wheel for a number of
years, it will attack any exposed metal rusting out the wheel from the
inside.

This is a pretty rusted wheel with a nice new tire, and to be honest I'm amazed it works. I'll try swapping out the valve stem first though; optimal solution would be to find a new rim.

Chris