Re: (ET) E-15 pulley removal -> drive belt modifications

On 2/12/2013 9:56 PM, Rob Brockway wrote:
I agree.  I run two notched belts.  The only time I slip is when I back
into deep snow.  I put the tractor into low low for 6 feet and I am good
to go.
Rob NH

I think I haven't adjusted the slip on the E20 since I dropped the motor a year or two ago. I run them slightly looser than normal since the E20's pulley was dripping a bit of oil and I was concerned that too tight might damage the bushings.

The E15 was installed last year, and tensioned according to the manual. I'll re-do it in the spring, right now my problem is one tire has gone flat and I need to put some fix-a-flat in there to stop the normal slow leaks.