Re: [m-hb] Guild meeting 5/6

When I drove by about 15 minutes ago, it was still a big mess.   There was
a car parked across each ramp from Mem drive to Mass Ave, and  rows and
rows of police vehicles on the mid-Mem Drive island.   Blue lights
everywhere.

 I was thinking I would zoom in for the meeting part, but I don't yet see a
zoom invitation.   Did I miss that?