Guild meeting 5/6

Hi all,
We said we'd have another MIT Guild meeting in the spring, so I am
proposing one for 5/6 during the first hour or so of handbell practice.
This will be at MIT with a Zoom option like last time.  Let me know if
there are any issues with this date.  I will send out an agenda closer to
then.

On a related note, we have to make some amendments to the constitution.
A stricter re-recognition process is underway and we unfortunately have to
add a >50% MIT student requirement to our membership section.  We'll send
out changes for review this week and schedule the vote for two weeks later,
which by this timeline will be slightly after the meeting.  There will be
some online method for voting, and everyone should feel free to bring
up questions and comments in the weeks preceding.

Best,
Abby