Re: (ET) E-15 pulley removal -> drive belt modifications

Interesting feedback again. Seems like if only one belt slips then it may
not really matter. Perhaps I should just retension the tighter of the two
belts and disregard any slipping of the other one. As long as both belts
are not slipping then I can just choose not to be bothered by it. Of
course that brings up another question:

How often do you guys retension (or check the tension of) your belts? (Esp
Chris and anyone else running V-belts for many years)

Andy Poush