Re: (ET) drive motor spins, but tractor won't budge

Ahhh, so that spinning disk thingy on the other side of the transmission is the brake rotor? Interesting. :) Ok, so hopefully it's just a loose hub. Once the rain stops and I have a chance to check it out, I'll report back.

Thanks!
Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs, PhD