Re: (ET) drive motor spins, but tractor won't budge

Thanks RJ. Assuming this thunderstorm passes, I'll look this afternoon to see if the axle is turning inside the hub. Actually - wouldn't both hubs need to be loose for the tractor to stop driving? From your description, it seems like if one hub is loose (should be effectively like having no traction), then the other wheel should get all the torque. RDI might be difficult since I have no idea what to look for in a transmission for a possible problem. :) I don't suppose there's a nice "how to" guide somewhere on the web, eh? Or maybe the homeowner's manual has something in there about this....

Thanks,
Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs, PhD