Re: (ET) I-5 foot pedal .vs. cruise control

Crawling around in and under the I-5 this weekend, I found that my
brake switch was all gummidged up with mud and stuff; now it's all
clean and adjusted for an earlier cutout.  Thanks Jim!

Nick, your trick worked too.  And I finally found the correct wiring
diagram for my machine, so I think I even understand why it worked.

--Charlie