Re: (ET) drive motor spins, but tractor won't budge

Thanks RJ. After sending my post, I remembered that I have the owner's troubleshooting manual, so looked through that a little. I checked the drive belts - they both seem to be fine. Didn't check the pulleys though - my side started tightening up. I'll probably need to give my side a day or two to rest before I get back down there to look at the other options.

Thanks again,
Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs, PhD