Re: (ET) drive motor spins, but tractor won't budge

Awesome, thanks!

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs, PhD
UNH Physics Department

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012, Brian E. Haines wrote:

Nope.  If you lift one wheel off the ground and hit the power, the wheel
off
the ground will spin.  All of the power is going to that one wheel.

Personally I would jack the rear off the ground, use some kick stands, put
it in LL, and start the dive motor in the slowest speed.  If a hub is
spinning  it should still spin the tires if they are both off the ground.
If you're in LL, slowest speed, wheels off the ground, and it still doesn't
turn the wheels...Well, things are 'interesting' in the transaxle.  If the
issue is in the transaxle, there is a rebuild document on ET web site.