Re: (ET) Anyone have Quick Change Electric String Trimmer, Hedge Clipper, Chain Saw, mini-cultivator, powered by Elec-Trak ?

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the perspective - I did not check motor speeds.  Hmmm.

I did end up cutting down the centrifugal clutch drum on a saw, & then turned it on a lathe - because one end is the slip coupler for the flex shaft. Did not figure out the other end - considering drilling through it and motor shaft and using split pin to attach.

I actually have a Ryobi 40V string trimmer, BUT it is the version that has motor down near ground - directly connected to string bobbin, NOT the interchangeable power head model that has the larger motor.

If you are correct about the 36V scooter motor turning too slowly to run string trimmer module, maybe the motor will still run the hedge clipper, and reciprocating saw fast enough.

I guess I just need to make it lock onto motor shaft and try out the different attachments.

John