Re: (ET) A Cause of Poor Lift Performance

Buick is a GM product - and I believe motor assemblies from many GM badges
would prove functional in this case - ie. this one from a Corvette.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/231455528279?lpid=82&chn=ps

Now wouldn't you prefer to say you have a 'Vette part in your ET vs. one
from a Buick?  Even the GMC & Chevy trucks had the same motor.

Sent from my iPad