Re: (ET) Replace a lift strap, motor, etc....

My Dad told me of horror stories that occurred when some of the shaping and processing equipment at American Bridge would suddenly unload a series motor. Like large rotating pieces of it taking off and leveling several walls before stopping......THEN the motor came apart.

RJ