Re: (ET) Mower deck crisis!

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 8:55 PM, John Jeno <jjjeno hotmail com> wrote:
Should the rear fenders be molded as part of the battery box?  Or is impact a concern there as well?

My thought on fenders is to swap the old ones from the original box, or make composite ones available separately to be riveted in place.  You don't want to mold a 1-piece unit because that greatly complicates the mold and forces you into truck shipment (I think).  UPS can handle a box without fenders.

Chris