Re: (ET) Mower deck crisis!

Several years ago when I needed a deck I started researching whether an
older ICE deck might be convertable, available, and relatively cheap, for
use on the E-T.  Another lister ended up providing me with a E-T deck so I
never finished the project, but still think it may be possible.  Anyone
done it?

Thon