(ET) Mower deck crisis!

I mostly just lurk here since I don't generally have that many troubles with my E15, but things have come to a head this weekend with my decrepit mower deck!

I had to do a fair bit of welding around the mounting arms last year, where the sheet metal was splitting - it was ugly, but held things together in that area. However now the shell of the deck is just splitting apart around the front caster mount, and all around the side exit; even with the side cover plate in place, it's generally weak and has been flexing a lot. It looks beyond welding this time, unless I really have no alternative, so I'm looking for a new deck or shell.

I will be checking with our usual trusty suppliers, but these aren't exactly easy to ship so I wanted to post on the off-chance there might be something around locally - I'm in Minneapolis/Saint Paul.

Thanks for any leads!

Graham