Re: (ET) My new toy

No facebook here either...  I don't object to it, I just don't have
time for it.  I can barely keep up with the ET list!  And I still
haven't uploaded any pics of my I5 so I really can't criticize someone
else for trying to share, eh?

I would love to see those New Idea pics, though, if you ever do get
time to upload them to the ET site.  Sounds like a nice machine.

--Charlie