Re: (ET) Elec-trak Digest, Vol 10, Issue 20

Hi All
With all this traffic about Facebook, security etc, You folks have seem to miss the point that Garry just had restored a New Idea tractor, and shared the process and results with us. He did this with a system which would give the most exposure for his efforts to the largest number of folks. Rather that comment on the pros, or it would seem the Cons of social media. We should just be congradulating him on this new addition to the ever growing number or work ETs.
Garry Great job I look foward to seen it when I come down to visit.
Geof