Re: (ET) Garry new toy

Hi Great Images
New Ideas where the Electric tractor sold in this part of Canada. And it good to see one brought back to life. They were IMHO the best of all of them(BTW Harold Z is the New Idea Master) . The fit and finish was top knotch, and the were the most advanced in there disign and up dating, with thinks like a 36V lift and a large tractor which could be a mid mout or front mount for the mower, along with colour code wiring. It is a great set of images on Facebook and again IMHO a great place to post this much data without out jamming my some what band with limited home system. If you get a chance look at these, Garry I hope you take a bit of time and send a sub set of these to Electrak.org in the galley/archive so we can have another set of reference images.

Geof in Canada