Re: (ET) US Battery vs Trojan

Sam's Club batteries appear to be made by the lowest bidder closest to the
store (or regional distributor?).  Over the hears I've heard of people
getting batteries made by Trojan, US, Exide, Johnson Controls, etc.

Regarding USBMC vs. Trojan, both are good brands.  I don't like Exide, but
some folks have had good service from them.  In general, the care given to
the batteries will make more difference in service life than the brand.

Trojan batteries certainly have their champions, but I've never thought
that
they were worth the appreciably higher prices usually charged, or Trojan's
lack of interest in working with road EV hobbyists and builders.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

Thou shalt not send me any thing which says unto thee, "send this
to all thou knowest."  Neither shalt thou send me any spam, lest I
smite thee.