Re: (ET) US Battery vs Trojan

Hi all,

The "Engerizer" brand 6V golf cart batteries can be found at the local Sam's Club for $61.48. Do any of you have some feedback to make about that brand? Is it made by Exide or someone else? I can't seem to find any information on that.

Matt

From: John Casey <jjcrmc optonline net>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) US Battery vs Trojan
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:33:35 -0500

Been pricing batteries to replace my Exides, $70 ea. seven years ago. A T-105 is $117 while a USB 2200 is $85.

Is Trojan riding a popularity wave and sets price to what the market will bear? Does Trojan want to do just an institutional business and not bother with my piddly order and prices high to discourage me? Or, is a T-105 measurably better than a USB 2200 and worth the added cost....I doubt this but would like your comment.

Thanks, Jack