It lives! (was Re: (ET) E15 wiring question)

Very exciting... the E15 came to life last night! Following Bill's
advice, I cleaned the reverse relay contacts, and the contacts for fuse
#2. There was more on the list of things to try, but that was enough to
bring the motor to life.

I don't think everything is working properly yet - in particular, I'm
not convinced the speed control has any real effect (I can't tell any
difference in speed between the slowest and fastest positions, in
either forward or reverse), but it is at least moving, which is very
encouraging!

Graham

--
Graham Allan - I.T. Manager - gta umn edu - (612) 624-5040
School of Physics and Astronomy - University of Minnesota