Re: (ET) ET No Go

RJ,

I'm curious: what died on your I-5 some 15 yrs ago? So far everything on
my 20
and I-5 are exactly the same. Even the I-5 S# refers to it being a 20. Some
ET'rs have claimed they aren't the same at all. Mine even suffer the same
exact
old age problems such as the board plug falling into pieces as I mentioned
earlier. This time only the plug seems to be gone where as on the 20 the
scr
was rotted away and I had to do a component level replacement of that and a
transistor mostly do to water damage. (I now use a strip of weather
stripping
to keep rain water from getting under the hood)

Jim