Re: (ET) Bye bye brakes

Hey Chris,

I generally jack it under the transaxle and then put 2 jackstands under it
at
the frame. With the bats in it weighs plenty. Don't bother to remove them.
Too
much of a pain.

I guess I have been lucky not to have run into the "other" brake sys. as
the
floating rotor type has always been pretty straight forward to fix and the
results quite satisfactory.

Jim