(ET) Bye bye brakes

Well, I figured out why I have no brakes....

No brake pad :-)

Seriously, the outboard pad is gone. It appears that the brake lever
engages
a cam which pushes on a metal dowel which pushes on a pad which pushes the
disc into another static pad on the other side. Interesting design, are
there any specs for pad clearance on the static pad (if it wears down, the
disc will have to deform more and more for the brake to engage, thus
reducing brake effectiveness)

Ah well, it looks like the pad disintegrated or something. I'll call Mr.
Gunn and see if he has a new puck.

Chris