Re: (ET) blown relay...

I was away during this discussion but I may have some different advice on
this. I found that water gets on these relays if you leave your tractors
out
in the rain and if you run them before they get a chance to dry out: POOF.
lost 2 in one week. My fix was to run a strip of foam weather stripping
across
the dash cowling just under the hood. I remove their rubber feet off of the
hood first. Haven't lost one since as it channels the rain off to the
sides. I
did all my ETs this way. Someday they will all have their own shed! I
promise.

Jim