Re: (ET) Re:

Hey Max,

Give us a subject in the subject field lest we assume you are another of
those porno spammers who are using the internet to peddle their filthy
pictures of under age kids doing who knows what all.

                              Thanks,

                              John

                    Max Hall <maxo iname com>

                    Sent by:                           To:

                    owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy        cc:     elec-trak
cosmos5 phy tufts edu
                    .tufts.edu                         Subject:     (ET)
Re:

                    09/22/2000 01:47 PM

Yous guys,

remember 100A AC rating is not the same as 100A DC...

good deal nonetheless.

harry landis wrote:

> To the list:
>
> For anyone looking for high current relays, a friend is selling some 100
amp
> 3 phase contactors with 28 volt coils on ebay. The page is:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=444498344
>
> I checked them out for him. They are pretty nice. The coil works down to
> about 12 volts, and up to 36 or more volts. There is a economizer
resistor
> inside which can be changed to make it work on practically any voltage.
If