RE: (ET) tires and tubes...

Lots of great suggestions...

On the topic of foams, talk to either a very large farm equipment
or better still an off-road heavy equipment dealer.  There is a
foam used in earthmover tires (downtime is bad when the cost to
operate exceeds $1,000/hour) used in some areas.  I have not
tried it, but there is even a way of dissolving that tire foam;
that's a problem with 'GreatStuff' or the equivalent; the tire
must be cut off.  Again, I have NOT tried any of the foam.

Easy fix is unbolting the tire and taking it to a gas-station
that still has 'free' air.  Re-bead the tire.

Larry Elie