Re: (ET) Axles

A very long time dealer told me they had trouble with the cast axles
breaking and went with the steel tube. Personally I have had no problem
with either and prefer the classic looks of the cast.

Picked up yet another 145 WH today, one I have been servicing for a
couple of years. The former owner is 87. Garage stored. A real gem. Also
a new looking tag along and a rusted thru deck.

Must sell something soon. Yard heap full of ETs.

Jim