Re: [IPTA-cs] Meeting #10: September 1, 2022 at 3 pm UTC

Dear All,

Here are the slides and recording of last week's meeting:

Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1o-ZeFxxBu5Pc9Znr-IcnE4IYYDUTu5r7kyAZscD4mFI/edit?usp=sharing

Recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12VK4fqztxHj-sgmaaQPaTt-FdpBPUIDy/view?usp=sharing

Best regards, Kai.

PS: Sorry for the delay. I was traveling earlier this week.