[IPTA-cs] Next meeting: April 21st --> 28th

Dear All,

    We will unfortunately have to postpone our next meeting, scheduled for Thursday April 21st, by one week, as my family and I will be moving from France to Germany next week. (I am leaving CERN and will start my new job at the University of Münster on May 1st.)

The new date of our meeting is therefore going to be:

Thursday, April 28th.

To determine the time that would work best for all of us, please indicate your preference here:

https://www.when2meet.com/?15351855-3qoPl

Our next-to-next meeting will then take place three (not four) weeks later, on Thursday May 19th.

I am looking forward to seeing you in two weeks!

Best regards, Kai.