[IPTA-cs] Meeting #08: July 14, 2022 at 3 pm UTC

Dear All,

Apologies for the confusion I may have caused by my announcement towards the end of our last meeting, where I said that we might want to have our next meeting a bit earlier: not only after four weeks but already after three weeks. Following that proposal, our next meeting (meeting #08) should have taken place yesterday.

However, our usual time slot turned out to be a bit inconvenient for me yesterday, which is why I figured it would be better if we could stick to our 4-week rhythm, at least one more time. Of course, some of you had not forgotten about my announcement at the end of our last meeting and were thus confused as to whether we would have a meeting yesterday or not. Sorry about that! I should have written this email here not only today but already yesterday.

In any case, let me now use the opportunity and announce our next meeting, which will take place next week:

On Thursday, July 14th at 3 pm UTC.

My apologies once again and see you next week!

Best regards, Kai.

PS: Next week I will send around another reminder including the Zoom link to our meeting.