Re: [IPTA-cs] VOS model

Thanks, Kai.  I'm glad you found the mistake so quickly.  Now this
agrees with my intuition recollection that for small G mu, as discussed
here, the important radiation comes only from loops formed well before
the radiation-matter transition, when the kinetics would not have been
affected.

The difference between the curves with the variable v/xi^3 and the the
others is interesting.  It might be worth thinking about whether the VOS
model correctly captures the changing production rate due to the
changing cosmological kinetics at the time of electron-positron
recombination and so on.  But for PTA science, this does not matter.

                                        Ken