Re: (ET) downsizing

*nod*. Yeah, there is THAT. I let my 1994 Geo Prizm electric car go a decade ago because the Leaf had come out and why drive a 20 year old Toyota when you can drive a new Leaf?

So the rest of the world has caught up. We were and are the trailblazers, but you're probably right that a Ryobi thing would be a much better solution (and easier on the lawn) than my E20.

Hopefully this list will keep the lights on in the meantime :-)