Re: (ET) downsizing

Hi Jim.  I hate to say it, but this list doesn't seem to be the place to
find homes for ETs. That might be because most members already have all
the
ETs and accessories they need.  Just speculating there.

For many years I had outstanding service from an E15 and and ER8-36, New
Idea flavor.  I also had a front mower, blade, tiller, powered lawn
sweeper, chains, weight box, and a bunch of spare parts.  The E15 had an
Alltrax ET300 controller and upgraded brakes.  In all I had around $4k in
it.

When I was on the threshold of my (I hope) final retirement downsizing,
with a major move in the offing, I stirred the kettle a bit on this list
That was the autumn of 2022. Alas, nobody here wanted to taste the soup.

So the E15 lot went on Ebay.  It took a couple of relistings.  For a while
I wondered if I'd have to scrap it all, which would've broken my heart.
But finally I got about $700 for the tractor, accessories, and parts.  The
ER8-36 went separately for $150.

I wish you all the best in your retirement, and hope that you soon find a
good home for your ET.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA