Re: (ET) downsizing

Yeah, age is coming for us all. Even as a newcomer (25 years) I'm still in my mid-50's, and I am beginning to believe that the NiCD batteries *will* outlive me.

That said, I love my tiller. I have a bit of a drainage problem in the yard, so as soon as things dry out a bit I'm going to basically use the tiller to dig a drainage trench right down the yard to give the water a place to go. Instant drain system :-)

Aside from that, all is well here. I now have 4 spare motors for the deck, so should be set for awhile.