(ET) downsizing

Hey all

We are coming to the realization that we must downsize and that among the
collection of various electric vehicles/tools is this 1973 Electrak E15
with front mower deck, tiller, tool box, and chains.  This was/is an
excellent tool and it has a wonderful history of providing assistance with
multiple yards and gardens I maintain in suburban Kansas City, but the
reality is that we are selling off property and retiring.  I hate to
admit, but this E15 is no longer needed (even my one remaining yard is too
small for it to do its magic).

I will be getting more serious about forwarding this to its’ new home.
For now I thought I would check to see if there is any quick interest.

Jim

OK, the first question you will ask is what do I want for it.  Help a guy
out, make a good faith effort at working with me to determine value.