Re: (ET) Bearing job, magnet reglue, I hate hubs

Maybe it is bronze, but where else would it be? It fits perfectly in the front hole of the motor, forms a good seal, and doesn't seem to be rubbing against the shaft. If I wanted to keep large debris (dirt, etc) out of the motor I would use this and a pair of rubber thingies to seal it.

Want me to take a picture?