Re: (ET) Bearing job, magnet reglue, I hate hubs

Yep, that's what I got, however it can easily hit the wires when taking off the big bearing on the large mower motors. I think it just takes some time and practice, being able to swap these bearings will lead to a much quieter mower.

I thought about using my small air impact wrench, but I don't want any more bearings exploding :-)