Re: (ET) difference in foot pedal speed controls between E20EC and E20DA

Hi, Guys. Remembering that the E10 A-D versions have 8 forward speeds while the E-F versions have but 7, I'd be VERY careful about comparing the wiring connections. The A-D machines have contators 1A, 2A, and 3A, whereas the E-F machines have no 3A contactor.

Looking just now at a handy E-15 speed control, I see that some of the original micro switches have all 3 terminals, some of which are sometimes not used, while other micro switches have had the unused terminal chopped off (at the micro switch factory). The only reason to chop off the unneeded terminals is to help avoid wiring errors, it seems.

Larry Chace, Ithaca, NY  I-5 and E15