Re: (ET) difference in foot pedal speed controls between E20EC and E20DA

Gentlemen,
I would like to switch out an old speed control in my E20EC for a  NOS E20DA. Comparing fig 6-12 (E20DA) with fig 7-9 (E20EC) it appears all microswitches function the same except for one labeled 3A in fig 6-12 and labeled SW4 in fig 7-9, both located in the same position. The difference being 3A is NO and SW4 is NC. I am looking for confirmation that if I change out that NO with a NC microswitch I can put the E20EC wiring harness on the modified NOS E20DA speed control and all will be good! Hope I explained it clearly. Thanks, Mike