Re: (ET) Elec-Trac 15 just got it home looking for some place

My good wife and I have less than zero interest in Facebook.  We must have
raised our kids well;  none of seven grandchildren, including four teenage
boys, use it.

The way I see it, staying away from sites like Facebook eliminates
potential problems in your life.

Cheers, Jack C, Pearl River