Re: (ET) Elec-Trac 15 just got it home looking for some place

On 1 May 2019 at 19:37, Jay Donnaway via Elec-trak wrote:

> Most of the
> discussion seems to be on Facebook these days, at the elec-trak garden
> tractor
> fan club group...

Sorry to hear it.  I'm with Chris on this issue.  Find me on Facebook?
Nope.  Facebook is just about the worst thing that's ever happened to the
internet.

Y'all are welcome to hand Zuck and his wrecking crew every little detail of
your private lives to sell to the propaganda mills for a few cents.  Not
me.

The only thing I'll do with Facebook is read public groups, and even then,
do it with a firewall in place and javascript disabled.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA