Re: (ET) Mower arm?

On 5/21/2017 5:36 PM, RJ Kanary wrote:

 It's a simple repair. The roll pin has sheared on the mower deck end of the support.

Ah ha!

I didn't see the access holes, since the plastic sleeve was there.  After reading your reply, I slid it back, and there they are.  It's all back together, on the machine now.  I had some 1/8"x1" roll pins, that's the longest that will clear the inside of the sleeve.  I put some grease on the bar, oiled the other one.  No rust involved, even the OEM bolt on the deck end had the original plating and paint on it's threads.

Dave