Re: (ET) E-15 not getting out of first speed

This is pretty basic, but if you've explained "not getting out of first
speed," I must have missed it. Exactly what does that mean?  When you try
reach second speed, what happens?

To me, "not getting out of first speed" suggests that when you move the
speed lever, the motor continues running at the same speed.

But I just realized that maybe you mean that the motor STOPS when you try
go to higher speeds.

I went back and looked at all the posts in this thread (including the
original ones from last autumn), and I couldn't find the answer to this.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA