Re: (ET) E-15 not getting out of first speed

As I said before, I was never an expert on the E15 control scheme, and I
junked it for an Alltrax controller years ago, so I've forgotten what
little
I knew.

That said, do I recall aright that the control card has a circuit that
prevents entering higher speeds when the tractor is pulling a heavy load?
Something about measuring voltage drop across something and inhibiting
contactor 1A and or 2A until current falls.  Maybe this was to keep you
from
tipping over backward when climbing hills?  This is all kind of vague in
my
mind now, so I might be completely off base.  I glanced briefly through
the
Homeowner's Manual, but I didn't see anything about this.

If I'm remembering it right, though, that might be a place to look for the
fauilt here.  Maybe someone else who knows the GE controller better will
have more ideas about this.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA