Re: (ET) ET Headlights

Slightly OT, please forgive...  :)

Philips makes a great red LED 1157 bulb replacement - they call it
"X-treme Vision LED".  You can google "Philips 1157 LED (P21/5)".  I think
their part number is 12899RX2.

I put a pair on my '62 T-Bird and was very pleased with the improvement.
Unfortunately they don't yet offer an equivalent amber bulb.

Steve